Think you’ve got a knack for working on a team, and want to be at the forefront of the digital landscape with the fastest growing peer tutoring platform?
Knack is the leading student success platform, transforming tutoring to prepare students for success in the classroom and 21st-century workplace. In partnership with colleges and universities across the country, Knack delivers affordable and impactful peer tutoring programs that ensure all students have access to the academic support they need to succeed.
If working on a team of constantly curious, driven innovators, who are modernizing peer-to-peer learning, then look no further!
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Manager with proven experience successfully partnering with Sales Teams to grow existing channels and establish new channels to exceed growth targets for revenue and partnerships. This individual will be responsible for our business-to-business marketing strategy including market solutions, demand generation, and channel marketing initiatives, and will work directly with our Sales Team to drive and support the organization’s Sales and Marketing initiatives. As we continue our high-growth trajectory, you will be a pivotal member in driving the momentum and velocity behind our company's growth — excited yet?!
What you get...
- Competitive salary & vested stock options (equity ownership)
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401K, and wellness stipend
- Flexible time off
- Work from home flexibility and monthly stipend
- Company-sponsored technology and equipment
- Company events and outings (post-COVID)
- Autonomy, ownership, and the chance to grow alongside a phenomenal and passionate team every day
What you get to do...
- Lead the development, refinement, and execution of our overall B2B marketing strategy and go-to-market efforts across the spectrum: content, growth, email, paid acquisition, and demand generation
- Manage campaigns across internal and external stakeholders, with support from Design, Sales, and Product
- Define program objectives, audiences, messaging and value props, channel strategy, KPIs and benchmarks, and budget for campaigns
- Plan, execute, and measure end-to-end demand generation programs that drive MQLs and qualified pipeline, leveraging a variety of channels, including content, emails, webinars, sponsored content, website, ABM, paid media, partners, etc.
- Partner with the Vice President of Partnerships and the entire Sales Team to drive qualified prospective partners to the funnel and engage them with the right messaging
- Improve operations, processes, and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance, and ROI of marketing spend
- Organize and grow our Marketing team, developing and executing a cohesive growth plan and using a data-driven mindset to improve results
This may be for you if...
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a marketing wizard and a demonstrated history of propelling organizations to the next level
- You are an experienced marketing professional comfortable managing multiple, multi-channel projects at one time, while delivering strong results across all of them
- You are deeply experienced with designing and implementing marketing strategies and demand generation programs that have consistently contributed to meeting/exceeding revenue targets, including experience with ABM planning/tactic execution, CRMs (HubSpot), marketing automation, events, and RFP/RFIs
- You have a proven track record of navigating, and reporting on, a variety of metrics such as MQL to SQL conversion rates, pipeline contribution, and ROI across different marketing attribution models
- You believe in the power of education and want a role where you can make a true difference
- You can juggle multiple tasks without batting an eyelash and know HubSpot like the back of your hand
- You are well-versed in technology (CRM, marketing automation, data management, etc.), data flows, and integrations needed to run data-driven campaigns
- You are data-obsessed and able to analyze campaign, channel, and tactic-level results to identify opportunities to optimize performance, and then execute on these opportunities
- You crave autonomy and the freedom to carve out your niche, but still want the feeling of belonging to a team
- You deeply value culture, impact, and inclusivity
- You have experience working with both B2B and B2C organizations and can effectively speak to both
- You have previous experience in tech and/or higher education
Knack Technologies, Inc. launched in 2016 at the University of Florida by a founding team who came together to build peer-to-peer communities that would be more enjoyable, relevant, and effective than traditional learning environments.
Today, we enable college students to connect with each other for in-person and online tutoring by offering an award-winning peer tutoring platform with web and mobile applications that are equal parts functional and aesthetic. We partner with some of the largest universities in the U.S., serving thousands of students, tutors, and college administrators every single day.
Knack is a fully remote company as of September 2021 (read more about the decision here!). We’re proud to be backed backed by top-tier Silicon Valley investors including Jeff Vinik (Owner, Tampa Bay Lightning), Precursor Ventures, Bellini Capital Partners, Bisk Education Ventures, Elysium Venture Capital, Arizona State University Enterprise Partners, TiE Tampa Bay Angel Fund, and Alex Sink (Former CFO, State of Florida).
We’ve been featured on Inc.com, Forbes, TechCrunch, EdSurge, ELearning Inside, Entrepreneur.com, USA Today, and many other well-known publications/media outlets. Our team has won numerous awards including the 2019 Lumina Foundation’s Education Innovation Prize, UF’s Big Idea Business Plan Competition, Village Capital’s 2018 Education Program, the 2015 Thiel Summit Pitch Competition, and the 2017 1776 Challenge Cup.